Privacy and Policy
Types of Information
Collection Methods and Use of Information
Release of Information
3. Release of Information We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our sites and to deliver their services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this site and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Updating and Correcting Information
4. Updating and Correcting Information We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this site. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by supporting chat in the website at: ProsperBe, Inc. Customer Relations Department 4 W Dania Beach Blvd, 2nd Floor Dania Beach, FL 33004. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
Collection and Use of Information
5. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our services. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily edit your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings. You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our site may not work properly in your case.
Security of Information
7. Cookies When you use our site we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer's hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our site. The cookies make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case. We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our site. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information or information about your purchases. We and our third party ad server will collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our site in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites
General Data Protection Regulation
California Consumer Privacy
● Publicly available information from government records.
● De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
● Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like: ○ health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; ○ personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994. We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
● Directly from our users. For example, from registration information when users sign up for an account.
● Directly and indirectly from activity on our website. For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically. Use of Personal Information We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
● To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
● To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To improve our website and present its contents to you.
● For testing, research, analysis and product development.
● As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others.
● To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
● As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA. We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. Sharing Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Category A: Identifiers. Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories. Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
● Our affiliates.
● Service providers.
● The categories of personal information we collected about you.
● The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
● Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
● The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
● The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
● If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: ○ sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and ○ disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained. Deletion Request Rights You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it. Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12- month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
● Deny you goods or services.
● Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
● Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
● Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. Changes to Our Privacy Notice We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage. Contact Information If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: ProsperBe, Inc. Customer Relations Department 4 W Dania Beach Blvd, 2nd Floor Dania Beach, FL 33004